FXI has one of the largest and most diverse foam manufacturing and distribution networks in the industry. Our technology traces back to the very beginnings of the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry in the 1950s. From that springboard, we are pioneering ever greater innovations and applications for our amazing material.
Our products are inside, around and under thousands of products that you use every day. As a leading Innovator and Strategic Player in the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets, we offer a challenging and rewarding team-oriented work environment.
We have built a culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers.
Tupelo has a great school system, level 5 accredited. Low cost of living. Charming area with a since of community and family. Many local attractions, and festivals for families. Our staff has a strong balance of new hire energy and fresh ideas, combined with some of the most senior experience in the Company. Due to the high level of business this plant offers the most stable business
environment in the Company.
Pay rates starting at $11.04 plus shift premium for 2nd shift.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Operate various production equipment in assigned areas
● Participate in and support 6S activities
● Follow all SOP/JHA’s and safety procedures
● Complete other assignments as directed by Management
● Maintain clean work environment
● Self-motivated to work without supervision
● Ability to lift up to forty (40) pounds
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Ability to work overtime; both schedule and un-scheduled
● MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
If you’re a motivated self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and are willing to learn and grow, apply online or apply in person Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
FXI 154 Lipford Rd. Lee Industrial Park S. Verona, MS
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
Join an industry leader and innovator.
FXI is an EEO employer.