FXI has one of the largest and most diverse foam manufacturing and distribution networks in the industry. Our technology traces back to the very beginnings of the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry in the 1950s. From that springboard, we are pioneering ever greater innovations and applications for our amazing material.
Our products are inside, around and under thousands of products that you use every day. As a leading Innovator and Strategic Player in the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets, we offer a challenging and rewarding team-oriented work environment.
We have built a culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers.
Join the FXI team!
Production Specialist (Lead Person) - 2nd Shift
Basic Function: Coordinate the production on the automated cutting machines to supply internal and external customers in a timely manner with quality products
Specific responsibilities include:
• Enforce safety regulations
• Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in production
• Maintain operating expenses by reducing labor and improving material yields
• Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production
• Coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
• Support the Quality Management System
• Resolve worker problems and complaints
• Meet production deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
Join an industry leader and innovator
FXI is an EEO employer